Well i'm still looking some help or maybe a "good" howto.
Yes i have been searching trough Google and even Bing and the once i have found done't work for me.
Scottr thanks for the answer, i'm going to take a look at it
But since i don't even have SMB installed, i don't think its going to do anything for me.
It must be something really simple that i miss.
So this is what i have so far.
- From all my systems i can connect to the queue with a browser.
- Cups running on fedora 11 and i can print local (but not in Firefox, this is a know bug).
- Windows XP - It seems that i can connect but all my jobs fail and they are kept in the local queue.
- Windows Vista - Can't even connect but i can view my queue trough a browser.
- Windows 7 - The same thing as in Vista.
- Ubuntu 9.04 - I see the printerserver but can't verify the connection.
Well thats it more or less, by the way do i need to install a cups drive on my MS systems?