My boss has just told me that our C-level people will pretty much buy us any book we want. He wants me to give him a list of books to set up a library.
Here is my list so far:
- Official Red Hat Linux User's Guide
- Running Linux, Fourth Edition
- Building Secure Servers with Linux
- Linux Server Hacks: 100 Industrial-Strength Tips and Tools
- Official Red Hat Linux Administrator's Guide
- Red Hat Linux Firewalls
- Red Hat Linux Security and Optimization
- Red Hat Linux Networking and System Administration
- Information Storage and Management: Storing, Managing, and Protecting Digital Information
- Storage Area Networks For Dummies
- Learning the bash Shell: Unix Shell Programming
- Bash Cookbook: Solutions and Examples for Bash Users
My areas of responsibility: RHEL servers, EMC SAN/NAS, and NetBackup.
Anyone have any suggestions for additional books?