Apache Error 403 - CentOS 5.2 with Apache 2.2.3
I am installing Big Brother on a CentOS 5.2 running the default Apache 2.2.3.
When I try to access any web page I get the following error:
You don't have permission to access /bb/ on this server.
Apache/2.2.3 (CentOS) Server at fmsubbnix Port 80
So far I have:
1) Set the Directory options to FollowSymLinks
2) Verified all directory and file permissions are at 755
3) Set permissions temporarily to 777 and received same error so I am assuming the issue is in a config file somewhere
4) in hhtpd.conf verified <Files ~ "^\.ht"> is correct
5) verified the "default" directory is correct (/var/www/html)
I have read and tried several ideas in posts listed on the web but to no avail and am at a loss as to what to look for next.