Sorry to bother you all with this beginner's stuff, but I definitely need some help. Btw, I use RedHat 7.3. Ok, here are the questions:
1. I have installed WU-FTPD and it runs fine, users can login and do their stuff in their home directories. What I need though, is access restricted to one particular directory (/mobilesales/pub). Which config file do I need to edit and how?
2. I need to set up a firewall. I have been told to use IPCHAINS(?). I have installed this, but now how do I get it up and running and configured to at least allow ftp?
3. How do I setup and configure printers (specifically an HP Laserjet 4)?
4. How do I install and setup dial up services?
5. How can I assign quotas to my users? I have 30 users with their home directories on a 4.5 gig partition, but for now I want to limit them to about 60 MB each.
Oh and by the way: this obviously is not a real environment. It's a project I need to do for my class.
Thanks ever so much for your help!!!