OK i just read what FreeSco is, this is the feature list:
* Linux 2.0.38 + IP masquerad
* DHCP server (Internet Software Consortium)
* DNS server (Internet Software Consortium BIND v4)
* Web server (ACME Labs thttpd)
* Time server (proprietary)
* Print server (Steve Flynn)
* dial-in server
* up to 3 ethernet cards (most cards supported by linux)
* up to 2 modems
What does the configuration thingy look like though? Do you have it NATing (if not is should be). According to their website, firewalling and NAT (that whole thing about masqurad) are built in.
Last edited by Robert0380; 05-17-2003 at 02:32 PM.