- I have Mandrake Linux 9.1 in the Main computer which has Internet.
- I configure ICS in Mandrake so the other computer can use internet too, the other computer has XP
- When it finish to install scripts and configuring servers in Mandrake control panel, everything Works fine.
- Then I would switch off the other computer.
- When My dad switch it on again, it will not enter the internet, the DCHP configuration is OK in XP, but it will not use ICS.
- When I run again ICS config in the control panel, then internet in XP will work fine.
- It used to work ok before, perhaps I just installed something or changed some config without knowing
I have an idea that perhaps thi issue is related to ICS "time" or "lease" configuration but I havent been able to find anything about it.
Any help would be utterly apreciated!