You havent mentioned when u get that error message exactly...By the way, the looking at the error message I wonder if Red Hat 7.3 is looking for the kickstart file in /tmp ... Did u try putting ks.cfg under /tmp ?..anyways, try this...
1. On your NFS Server, try stopping your firewall to check if its causing problems. Command is
service iptables stop
2. If that does not work, then you may try the following method:
- Create a linux install floppy by copying the 'bootdisk.img' file to your floppy. If in linux, you can do it in the following way:
(b) cd /mnt/cdrom/images
(c)cat bootdisk.img > /dev/fd0
From windows, you can use the 'rawritewin.exe' to burn 'bootdisk.img' to your floppy.
- Now copy your ks.cfg file from /root to your floppy
cp /root/ks.cfg /mnt/floppy/
- Next, reboot, boot from this floppy and on the linux install prompt, type
If the floppy is OK, then your kickstart installation should proceed without any problems...