Help me Understand what I have to do...
Here's is my platform:
* I'm running SuSE 9.2 as an internet server to a community.
* The internet server is connected to a domain in this format: first.example.com
* I have enabled Apache Web Server as I want to create a webpage at the above
* I am capable of surfing over to the above website on the internet
* The next thing I want to do is create a virtual domain: second.example.com.
* I added the virtual host entry to httpd.conf.
* I am not able to access: second.example.com from the internet.
Is there something I am missing? I thought that since (first.example.com) is obviously setup correctly that all I would have to do to create (second.example.com) is add a virutal host entry.
I really would like to get this resolved today, so if anyone has an expertise on this subject I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you all for your continuing aid on all this networking/server stuff.
Also, is there a program out there that will make this easier for me? I don't mind editing *.conf files, but if there is something out there that could make this easier I wouldn't mind giving it a try.