Originally Posted by unikgila
I can ping to eth0 and eth1, but cannot ping even for gateway (18.104.22.168)
I use linux 2.4.7-10
1. Check your firewall settings. Disable firewall (ipchains?) for the time being
2. Some servers block ping. So, don't bother much if ping does not work
3. Set the default gateway as told in the last post.
4. Try "nslookup www.google.com" or something similar
5. If that fails, try accessing http://22.214.171.124
(That is on of the ip of google)
6. If 4 fails and 5 succeeds, then there is a problem with your dns.
If 4 & 5 succeeds, then things are fine.
If 4 succeeds and 5 fails, check if you may have to set some proxy server for your network.
Anyway, post what you see after each stage and someone will be able to help you.