Will my hardware choices be compatible for a new Linux machine?
I am intending to build DUAL boot up machine. I will put each operating system in a separate hard drive (Linux Red Hat Enterprise Desktop 4 & Windows 2000). I am planning to buy the following components:
-Motherboard: Asus M2N32-SLI Deluxe WIFI-AP AM2 Sound 2 x GigaLan 1394 USB 2.0 WIFI-G ESATA ATX.
- Processor: AMD Athlon 64 X2 4800+ (2.5GHz) Socket AM2 Energy Efficient L2 1MB (2x512KB) Cache
- Memory: (Crucial 1GB DDR2 667MHz/PC2-5300 Memory Unbuffered CL5 Non-ECC 1.8V) X2
-DVD Writer: Pioneer DVR-212BK 18X SATA DVDRW DL
- Hard Drive: (Seagate Barracuda 160GB SATAII 7200RPM 8MB Cache – Retail )X2
- Power Supply: Antec Neopower 650W Modular PSU - Blue LED 12CM Fan
-Floppy Drive: Sony 3.5" Floppy Drive Black
- Video card: open for any suggestion?
Are there any compatibility problem between these components and Linux Red Hat Enterprise version 4 or 5?
If there are compatibility problems, can you please advise what to change in the above components to overcome the problem or any other way to solve the problem?