My tablet works now with express keys.
If someone has the same problem as I wrote before you must do this:
- from this site: http://linuxwacom.sourceforge.net/index.php/dl
you must download the newer linux wacom package; in my case it was linuxwacom-0.7.0-1.tar.bz2
- in the terminal type:
- you should get something like this:
- backup the old driver:
cp /usr/X11R6/lib/modules/input/wacom_drv.o /home/user/Desktop/wacom/wacom_drv.o_old
- now unpack the package linuxwacom-0.7.0-1.tar.bz2 (you don`t need to compile anything)
- in the package`s folder enter "prebuilt"
- now replace with wacom_drv.o_xorg the older driver:
cp wacom_drv.o_xorg /usr/X11R6/lib/modules/input/wacom_drv.o
- now just restart X and it`s all done
Now you can use this program:
and make your custom shortcuts to Express Keys