Raid Problem Fedora Core 3, RAID LOST DISKS ALWAYS
I've a big problem with RAID1 and RAID5 in a FEDORA CORE 3 server. We have a server with a SuperMicro Serverboard X5DLP-TGM with a Marvel Sata controller and 8 Maxtor SATA HD with 300GB. We installed this distro in a ATA HD, and followed the instructions of the web: w w w. keffective. com/mvsata/ to add support for the SATA disks.
Now we are experiencing lots of problems with the disks. Often we can see with the command: /sbin/mdadm --detail /dev/md0, that 1 disk has been lost of the raid and appears with state REMOVED. To fix this I use /sbin/raidahotadd /dev/md0 /dev/sdb and in two days we return at the same situation.
Thanks for all your comments!!
Man, I made a raid 1 and now my machine is the slowest pc of the world. Try to use SCSII with 2 Controllers for mirroring.
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:31 PM.|