1. The data got wiped off the Zire but hopefully is still in the Windows side of a dual-boot. Can Ubuntu 10.04 pull all the data from the Windows side of my dual-boot or can i copy&paste it into Ubuntu?
2. I think this link shows where the data is supposed to be but have not dared to look there yet.
3. I don't know how to set-up the Zire in Ubuntu.
4. I don't know how to sync data between the Zire and Ubuntu and can not even remember how to do this in Windows either. I can't remember what i did on the Zire to allow it to sync.
5. I don't know how to look-up the model number of the Zire. On the back of the case it says "m150"
I have actually been struggling with this for quite a few days so any links to nudge me in the right direction might be a huge help. Mostly things just seem to work quite easily in Ubuntu 10.04
Many thanks, apols and regards from