My mouse pointer is invisible in FC 5
I have a logitech optical scroll mouse.When I logged in FC 5,I can't see the the pointer but it is working in background by highlighting icons when it reached to there.What I can do?
This should solve the problem...
* Open a root terminal session or change to the root account from a standard terminal session.
* Edit the X Windows configuration file.
* Revise the "Device" section as follows:
VendorName "Videocard vendor"
BoardName "nVidia Corporation C51 PCI Express Bridge"
##Corrected for bug reported to Fedora Core bugzilla. Bug 182517. See URL https://bugzilla.redhat.com/bugzilla....cgi?id=182517.
Option "HWCursor" "off"
* Save the file and exit gedit.
* Log out and log back in. Your mouse pointer should be restored.
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:37 AM.|