I do not have ISDN so I may not be able to answer correctly. I guess you are new in linux. I could not reply in your another post because my ISP messed up when I want to post the reply.
1. Read it, you should know you don't need isdn4linux.
2. Remember linux/unix are all about commands. I do not recommend any GUI installation or clicking in your file manager. So don't click rpm, tar.gz in the file manager.
3. You should get a knoppix CD (Someone already tell you in another post).
- In that CD you would see a ISDN configuration. Use it. I don't know how to dialout tho.
- With the knoppix CD. Type: cat /etc/fstab
also: cat /proc/mounts
(go back to redhat, edit /etc/fstab and you should be able to solve your NTFS mounting problems. Note that you can only mount NTFS as read only. If you need data exchange, try to format another FAT32 / get extra HDD or use linux compatible USB stick)
well.... this is what I guess.
You are in trouble because of your cluelessness and you had bad luck in google. I think the so called btspeedway pci ISDN card --> AVM Fritz! PCI card. That mean it is already supported. The problem is probably.........you don't know how to dailout with ISDN.
(It took me, another noob, 45 minutes to give you some hints which may or may not be helpful. Hope it work.....)