Hardware problems with newly installed Slackware 9.1..
I've JUST installed Slackware 9.1 and having some hardware issues:
1. My USB mouse isn't be detected cause the corsor isn't moving, (I've now tried 3 different ones with the same effect) I rebooted everytime i put new 1 in and have tired every USB slot.. Can anyone help?
2. How the hell do you add a new internet connection in Slackware 9.1 lol, I can't find in the menu anywhere... Yes it is a PCI External Linux Modem and it works with Red Hat 9 but its not being founded automatically (If its meant too) on Slackware 9.1.. Any help there?
3. I have an onboard Network card and was wondering how I set that up to get files from a Windows XP Pro laptop to my Slackware 9.1 computer?
Just a couple more things:
4. I have a ATI Radeon 9600 XT, Do I need to do anything to upgrade the drivers or should Slackware 9.1 have the latest?
5. I have a Creative Sound Blaster Audigy 2 card and 7.1 surround sound speakers, How do I set up Slackware to play in 7.1?
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:17 AM.|