Canon LiDE 20 scanner problems
Just treated myself to a shiny new Canon LiDE 20 scanner, but contrary to what I have read so far the thing does not work.
- Plugged the scanner in, ran Yast, no problem, scanner found & installed nice
- Installed xsane & Kooka
- Tried a scan, machine seems to work fine, but scans come out messed up. Interesting: it does not matter if there is an image on the glass plate or not.
- Downloaded latest Plustek drivers and Sane backend, compiled and installed, problems remains
- Installed the scanner under Windows XP > Succes, Darn...! ;-((
- Deleted Sane, reinstalled sane through YaST > same troubles again. I am using FTP as software source in YaST.
Who can help me out here? I am running SuSE 9.2 / Download on a Dell Optiplex GX270/P4-3GHz/512MB
Last edited by pjcvdpol; 02-03-2005 at 04:45 AM.