1. using winbind to make your linux authenticate from active directory.
2. create a folder at Desktop (maybe networkfolder)
3. inside .bashrc, insert mount.cifs -o credentials=~/passwordfile //fileserver/share ~/Desktop/networkfolder
4. make a passwordfile in your home directory, insert data as below:-
5. as root, visudo so that user have permission to mount a network file.
6. restart and try.
*you must very careful for 1st step, any problem will cause your linux unable to login.
*you can only mount windows share folder but not the child of the share folder.