hi, i dont know if there are any netflixers here... :
i wrote an email to netflix asking when linux support for their 'watch now' service will be available.
when i click on that link in firefox i see this page:
* Computer running Windows XP with Service Pack 2 or higher, or Windows Vista
* Internet Explorer version 6 or higher
* Windows Media Player version 10 or higher
* An active broadband connection to the Internet
* 1.0 GHz processor
* 512 MB RAM
* 3 GB free hard disk drive space
i also get that error using konqueror and identifying as ie6 on windows xp.
i rebooted to my win-2k drive and got the same error.
the biggest part of the problem seems to be that windows media player 10 is required (the highest version available for win-2k is 9)
is there any hope or am i sol ?