Originally Posted by vinnie_vinodh
Firstly i want to know how an interview on linux with networking goin to be and for a fresher ? I'm just curious about wat is asked ?
Before writing this post I didn't notice you said Linux/Networking
I have focused here on Linux System Administration
We just had an interview for a post of a Linux System administrator.
The things that were expected (for the applying person) to know are as follows:
1. Scripting language
(s) i.e. Sed/Awk etc.
3. Kernel compilation (we needed that)
4. Installing the bootloader
(That shows the depth of knowledge)
5. Dual booting the systems with
a. Two Linux distributions
(You need to know how to modify grub
b. Windows and Linux (Well that's a child's play)
6. In depth knowledge about creating partitions
7. Knowing the details of various configuration files
and see that link on the right side of my signature (that's important too).