I've got a process setup in my /etc/cron.hourly folder to parse my log files to generate stats for webalizer. The file has 755 permissions, and inside the file reads this:
webalizer -c /etc/webalizer.conf
For some reason CRON won't process this automatically. My stats aren't updated hourly. I don't see any errors generating either in my /var/log/cron file. Although, i can execute the script by just typing ./webalizer in the /etc/cron.hourly folder and everything works fine.
I changed the /etc/webalizer.conf file to 755 permissions to see if that might effect things, but it hasn't. I know this has to be something simple..