Hey thanks alot for you help but I just fixed the problem. I don't know if its the right way but at least it works!!!
Heres what I changed it too:
# Mod_perl incorporates a Perl interpreter into the Apache web server,
# so that the Apache web server can directly execute Perl code.
# Mod_perl links the Perl runtime library into the Apache web server
# and provides an object-oriented Perl interface for Apache's C
# language API. The end result is a quicker CGI script turnaround
# process, since no external Perl interpreter has to be started.
LoadModule perl_module modules/mod_perl.so
# This will allow execution of mod_perl to compile your scripts to
# subroutines which it will execute directly, avoiding the costly
# compile process for most requests.
Alias /cgi-bin /var/www/cgi-bin