I am totally confused about the licensing criteria of GNU GPL and GNU LGPL. I want to clarify a few things like:
1. If I want to write an application in LINUX using any one of the available GNU GPL tools should my code also goes under GNU GPL Licensing??
2. What is the basic difference between GNU GPL and LGPL in terms of commercial product development??
3. Can commercial product be developed using toolkits whose licensing falls under GPL ?? Or is it suitable to write a commercial application using toolkits whose licensing falls under LGPL??
4. What I get is that if my product falls under GPL Licensing I have to give the source code to the client along with the product. But for LGPL I am not bound to give the source code. Am I right??
5. Among the tools (QT, GTK+, wxWindows) which in your openion will be te best one to develop a commercial product and why??
Eagerly waiting fo your reply