let me tell what i did:
Saved .config to a different dir. Deleted /usr/src/linux-220.127.116.11
Then untared linux-18.104.22.168, applied the patch to it and then coppied back the .config file.
I did this because when i applied the patch if the directory /usr/src/linux-22.214.171.124 before i deleted(the old one with the compiled stuff) i couldn't make it to work properly e.g. having "Kernel 126.96.36.199 Configuration" at the left-top of my screen.This happens propably because the patch cannot find+patch the Makefile.
Thanks for the info guys ill try some more when i get home at night and see the results.
That SlackWare makes me only to read-learn-post-read-learn-read-post... etc..
Great distro for learning GNU/Linux