tomcat5 + java.io.Serialization
I have a problem find info about java.io.Serialization
I'm trying to setup clustering/session replication with Tomcat 5 + Apache2 +Susse 9.3 + mod_jk + java 1.4.2
According to the official document, I need to:
1. All your session attributes must implement java.io.Serializable
2. Uncomment the Cluster element in server.xml
3. Uncomment the Valve(ReplicationValve) element in server.xml
4. If your Tomcat instances are running on the same machine, make sure the tcpListenPort attribute is unique for each instance.
5. Make sure your web.xml has the <distributable/> element
I done with step 2-5, but not step 1. I cannot find any info about java.io.Serialization? What is it and how to implement it? (a link to the document would be good)
Can anyone successfully implement clustering with Tomcat 5 and Apache2 offer me some help please?
Thank you very much,