There are multiple layers in the storage stack, so typically you want to start at the bottom and work your way up to find the problem. It would help if you can boot from a DVD in rescue mode. Below commands are issued as root from the bash command line.
1) Are you seeing the remote fibre channel node WWN?
2) Are you seeing the disk partition?
3) Your fstab entry is /dev/mapper/mpath0p1 so it looks like you have multipathing to the drive. Check /etc/multipath.conf and make sure there is an entry for your 3par array.
4) Once the above is working, see if the volume group shows up snd is available.
5) And same for logical volume