how to uninstall rhel4 &rhel5 O/S
this is jagadeesh, I want to how uninstall redhat enterprise linux of v-4 v-5.
please inform me how to uninstall rhel4&5
Format the partitions they are installed on and overwrite the linux bootloader, grub, in the mbr. Bootloaders like grub can't be uninstalled; they can only be overwritten by installing a new bootloader to the mbr.
1. bofore unistall, please a bootable windows xp cd.
2. restart and boot into windows xp cd
3. choose 1st repair option
4. in command line, type fixmbr
5. restart back to windows xp
6. right click my computer->manage->storage management
7. Remove your unrecognize partition (which is linux OS partition and swap)
Backup everything to avoid anything goes wrong.
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:17 PM.|