It always seems like those little things get overlooked. Thanks. That helped. I wasn't sure where 'db2' was located but found it by doing this:
(DB2 is IBM's database)
I then put that at the top of my sript:
I tried again and had different errors, but at least it found my db2 executable. It complained something about not being able to cat, touch or mail from my script.
Then I decided to just try to make cron's PATH the same as my user. I didn't know a better way to do it so I just did this:
env > myuser_env.txt
Then added this to my script:
SOME JOY! My numtrans part worked! The other part could not find a specific shared object, but that's kinda weird since that .so is found inside the PATH...
I think at this point I'll divide the script out into two again and at least have one that works with cron. Eventually I'll get the other one working.
Thx for your help.