Application to notify clients of systems maintenance?
Does anyone know of an app that performs the following:
1. Creation of groups of applications/systems in an environment
2. Creation of groups of email addresses which can be associated with the appliications/servers mentioned in item 1.
3. Allows for selection of particular apps/servers with a function to input specific details regarding maintenance being performed on those systems. Input details would be along the lines of, work performed, systems affected, maintenance times and contact info of someone at our company in case the client has questions.
4. Sends emails to email addresses associated with specific groups of apps/servers.
5. Allows for history tracking to reference previously sent maintenance notices.
A good example would be our hosting provider, they send us notifications when they are performing network maintenance on hardware/software that may affect our services. It would be nice to konw what they are using.