Here's what I did:
* added AC_PROG_INTLTOOL to configure.ac;
* added po to SUBDIRS in Makefile.am;
* created a po/ dir with POTFILES.in and ChangeLog;
* creat xfce4-xkb-plugin.pot
* copied xfce4-xkb-plugin.pot to fa.po and translated
* ran make && su -c "make install";
* restarted the panel to
test the translation.
i know it shoud be a makefile.in and makefile.in.in in /po directory .so i copy makefile.in from another application and change a little it!! finally when i change /po/makefile.in and /xfce4-xkb-pluging-0.3.5/makefile.in and ... ,i could make and install it without error!! but didn't work!
The bg.mo file installed properly in
Unfortunately the messages remained in English, so
my question is - how can I check what went wrong and
why the translation does not load?
can you tell me what should i do step by step?i googled and find some help but there is no help about how change or create makefile.in or any file should i change or create it.
sorry i am a beginner!