Linux - DesktopThis forum is for the discussion of all Linux Software used in a desktop context.
Welcome to LinuxQuestions.org, a friendly and active Linux Community.
You are currently viewing LQ as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, receive our newsletter, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many other special features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today!
Note that registered members see fewer ads, and ContentLink is completely disabled once you log in.
Please help me with these:
- How can i switch tabs in fluxbox-1.0rc2 from external to internal?
- Though active & passive windows in fluxbox switch fine, how can i make WM
switch between active & minimized windows? (Alt-Tab binded to Next Window)
- How can i tune fluxbox-1.0rc2 so that when i activate desktop menu & move
into open window it still continues to hang over desktop instead of disappearing
& in order to close it i have to click on it with right mouse button?
- I start fluxbox-1.0rc2 over kdrive server using startx, and after logging out from
fluxbox xserver continues to work & is killed only by Ctrl-Alt-Bcksp. So how can i
make kdrive server to shut down after logging out from fluxbox if i do not use
- I use Matrox G550 videocard. Compiled from cvn kdrive xserver has several servers
but only Xvesa, Xfbdev, Xchips work, while Xmga complains: "No matching cards
found". I suspect that Xmga discern only up to G450, so how can i edit source from
xserver/hw/kdrive/mga/ so that it will function after scanpci?
- After closing my dialup connection with Ctrl-С initiated by wvdial, channel doesn't
close immidiately, but after several (5~8) seconds. How to fast speed up closing the