got it working ,....
thought just to let others know.
- machine on which panel is configured open the following file in text editor:
- search for plugin=panel, there will be presence of this as many panels you have.
- read the number next to [Containment][xx]
- Copy all the configurations related to the that particular containment
- paste that to the same file on the other machine before [General] (towards the end of file)
- save the changes,
- open Konsole and change user to root user and issue command
- restart x server by pressing ctrl+ alt + backspace TWICE
- login as standard user and panel will be there,...
it may not be positioned correctly which is minor tweak in panel settings.
Shortcuts of the apps/widgets on this panel should refer to the apps and widgets if they exist on this machine.
thanks for everyone who had at least a thought about this question for 1 sec even..