i already start the cups service and enter the http://127.0.0.1:631/
url and found it kinda amusing for me..
1. I login as admin
2. Click the Add Printer Button
3. Entering the Name of the Printer : "EpsonC58", Location : "smb://192.168.0.1/Epson"
4. When it comes to DEVICE URI, I enter : "smb://192.168.0.1/Epson"
5. Then, I was asked to choose "Model/Driver for StylusC58", so I choose Epson
6. In the model, I search foor Epson Stylus C58 but there can't find it so I choose to use the Epson Stylus C50 driver
7. Printer StylusC58 has been added successfully.
Then I try to print a test page but there is no respond at all. What went wrong actually? Thanks.