Try out this one. Might be of ur help
1) Download "mouse theme" you like:
- here is one place to download -> gnome-look (http://www.gnome-look.org/index.php?xcontentmode=36
2) Copy(as root) downloaded archived file in /usr/share/icons:
cp example.tar.bz2 /usr/share/icons/
3) Go to that directory and unpack the archive:
tar xvfj example.tar.bz2
The directory with your icon name should be created here.(/usr/share/icons/Example)
Note: Some icon themes come with two or three different colors, so extracted directory will contain subfolders name like "Black" "White" "Blue" ....
You should move subfolder to /usr/share/icons/ directory like this:
mv /usr/share/icons/Example/Black /usr/share/icons/
Now the /usr/share/icons/Black foder is here where it should be.
4) Edit the file with your text editor located in /usr/share/icons/default/index.theme
Change the line "Inherits=Bluecurve" to whatever your new mouse icon theme directory is named. (Inherits=Example, Inherits=Black, Inherits=Blue,...)
5) Save the file and log out of your session.
When you login, the new mouse icon theme should be in use.