RHCE Test Info
I have a few questions about the RHCE. I have been through the RedHat site and have found the course contents for RH033, RH133, and RH 253. I am using these as the basis of what I actually need to know. Since I have been supporting Redhat systems since 1993 I am not really concerned with the content of the exam, so much as the presentation of the topics.
What I really want to know is the following:
1. What the format of the exam is and its actual execution?
2. How many sections are there?
3. Are there breaks between sections?
4. Are we given multiple machines to simultaneously repair, or is 5. there only one that is cloned for each individual question?
6. Can we revisit questions/problems?
I have many, many more questions. I figured this would be a good start.