Hi, I'm preparing to take a LPIC-1 certification. On a test simulator, I got this question to answer:
You started an X-application with the parameter -display foo:0 but you get
the message "Can't open display". What is the reason?
Choose the best answer.
- foo is not known, try it with it's IP-address
- you have to use foo:1 instead of foo:0
- you must run the command "xhost foo" before the above command
- you must run "xhost yourcomputer" on foo before the above command
- you must be root to display something on other computer's screen
all of them make sense to me, however just one answer is permitted.