LinuxQuestions.org

LinuxQuestions.org (/questions/)
-   General (http://www.linuxquestions.org/questions/general-10/)
-   -   Merry Christmas (http://www.linuxquestions.org/questions/general-10/merry-christmas-477/)

lynch 12-23-2000 07:15 AM

Just wishing everyone a safe and happy holiday season.
lynch

CragStar 12-23-2000 01:46 PM

Absolutely, even throughout this period we should all get into the Christmas spirit and, who knows, maybe even use windows as a sign of peace between us and Bill!:)

But wherever your loyalties lie, I hope you all have a Merry Christmas and a prosperous New Year!

Rage 12-23-2000 04:39 PM

Happy Holidays to you guys also. I use linux at home for 90% of the time, the other 10% is for Windows 2000, I need it for Photoshop and a few other programs that I just can't live without. I wish I could use a linux machine all day at work like Jeremy does!! :)

jeremy 12-23-2000 04:49 PM

Happy Holidays!
 
Happy Holidays from your friendly neighborhood admin! :D

And yeah it is pretty nice to be able to make it through the day in a non-windows environment. I actually get some work done. :cool:

Larry James 12-24-2000 11:26 AM

Great Thread!

Merry Christmas to all, and to all a Happy and Prosperous New Year!!!

-- L. James

Whitehat 12-25-2003 12:54 AM

Re: Happy Holidays!
 
I had to bring this up from Christmas past. It seemed fitting.

I also thought that this post from Jeremy was kinda cool.


Quote:

Originally posted by jeremy
Happy Holidays from your friendly neighborhood admin! :D

And yeah it is pretty nice to be able to make it through the day in a non-windows environment. I actually get some work done. :cool:

Say, wasn't this about 6 months after you started the site? ( I wasn't around yet)

:D

Peace,
Whitehat

lynch 12-25-2003 06:14 AM

Thanks for reviving the thread, Whitehat.
Merry Christmas to all in 2003, also! :)
lynch

jeremy 12-25-2003 12:39 PM

Re: Re: Happy Holidays!
 
Quote:

Originally posted by Whitehat
Say, wasn't this about 6 months after you started the site? ( I wasn't around yet)

Peace,
Whitehat [/B]
It sure was :study:

--jeremy

thegeekster 12-25-2003 06:51 PM

Merry Christmas to all..........and to all a good night :D

jaguardriver 12-26-2003 04:36 AM

A merry, merry Christmas to all!!!!

Hope you have a good one :D


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:37 AM.