Eclipse Program arguments not editable in Fedora 11 x86_64
I have the following problem that I observe just at my Fedora 11 x86_64, not in my virtual Fedora 7 (32 bits), not in my colleague's Ubuntu (32 bits), not in Windows XP (32 bits).
The Eclipse works excellent except of possibility to set Program arguments (and VM arguments) - the feature that is unfortunately of key importance for me. Both the two fields are grey and overlap the buttons "Variables...". In other operating systems that I am working with these fields are white and writable and the buttons are below them.
- I didn't find similar problem in any discussion.
- The problem does not depend on java project (it occurs with all).
- The same problem does not depend on username, it is the same if Eclipse is started by root.
- I don't observe the problem in Fedora 7 and in Windows XP and my colelague does not observe it in Ubuntu even though in all these systems is the same version of Eclipse and the same projects.
- Versions of Java differ (we have 1.4 at Ubuntu and 1.5 at Fedora 7) but they are same (1.6) in my Fedora 11 and Windows XP.
Here is the relevant information:
Eclipse SDK (the latest available):
Build id: M20090917-0800
Linux msi 220.127.116.11-105.2.4.fc11.x86_64 #1 SMP Tue Jan 19 22:46:59 UTC 2010 x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linu
java version "1.6.0_0"
OpenJDK Runtime Environment (IcedTea6 1.6) (fedora-30.b16.fc11-x86_64)
OpenJDK 64-Bit Server VM (build 14.0-b16, mixed mode)
linux-vdso.so.1 => (0x00007fff4abff000)
libpthread.so.0 => /lib64/libpthread.so.0 (0x00000032e5800000)
libdl.so.2 => /lib64/libdl.so.2 (0x00000032e5400000)
libc.so.6 => /lib64/libc.so.6 (0x00000032e4c00000)
I have no idea what can cause the problem. Is there anybody who can help?