Hello all, I have been trying to set up a CVS this morning but I have found some problems with it, current problem I cant seem to fix is the following:
When I try to login as a CVS user it exits with an error stating : no such repository
cvs -d :pserver:carlos.ramirez@localhost:2401/quipux/servicio/cvs/modulos login
Logging in to :pserver:carlos.ramirez@localhost:2401/quipux/servicio/cvs/modulos
/quipux/servicio/cvs/modulos: no such repository
This is the service file in /etc/xinetd.d/cvspserver
disable = no
port = 2401
socket_type = stream
protocol = tcp
wait = no
env = CVSROOT=/quipux/servicios/cvs/modulos
server = /usr/bin/cvs
server_args = -f --allow-root=/quipux/servicios/cvs/modulos pserver
user = cvs
I also did the following:
1. Create a new user named "cvs" ( I used UID 89).
2. Create a new group named "cvs" (also GID 89).
3. Do a "sudo chown -R cvs:cvs /quipux/".
4. Change the "/etc/xinetd.d/cvspserver" startup file to have "user = cvs".
5. Restart xinetd.
6. Make sure the "/quipux/servicios/cvs/modulos/CVSROOT/passwd" file had a"username:encpw:cvs" entry.
Im running FC4
And still the problems remains.. dont know what else to do... any suggestions?