Strange Debian/Firefox locale problem...
After upgrading my Firefox from
Firefox/1.0.2 (Debian package 1.0.2-1) to
Firefox/1.0.2 (Debian package 1.0.2-2)
The locale in "about" is showing en_US instead of the usual en_GB I have always used.
I installed the updated en_GB firefox locale package and this is only happening when using kdm and it happens in xfce4.2, gnome and kde.
If I use gdm then firefox shows en_GB in xfce4.2 gnome and kde.
The system locale is set to en_GB and the language, keyboard settings and login manager settings in kcontrol are all set to en_GB.
Also, the browser id in konqueror is showing en_GB so I don't understand why only firefox is showing en_US and only when using kdm.
I've tried using a new firefox profile and I've tried completely removing firefox and it's configuration files and re-installing but it's the same.