After five months of development left the first beta version of the distributive Calculate Linux Desktop
10.9. There are three ISO images for download from your desktop KDE (CLD
), GNOME (CLDG
) and XFCE (CLDX
). Distribution has undergone significant changes. Take part in the testing and write their responses.
- New installer cl-install.
- Added a graphical installer cl-install-gui.
- Switching to the new format of patterns (templates) 'Calculate 2' utilities that allows to selectively modify the config files of supported types.
- Support for custom templates with the extension '.clt', located in the directory with configuration files.
- Auto-tuning the configuration files of new versions of packages in the installation process with the possibility of AutoCorrect.
- Setting up custom applications while working in a graphical session during the installation packages.
- Support for installation in several sections showing the different file systems.
- Support for adding users during the installation.
- Support for "back" to clean Gentoo-system, and install additional capacity to Calculate Linux Gentoo-compatible system.
- Instead of the path /usr/calculate/share for the resources now used /var/calculate.
- As a browser now uses Chromium.
- Added all versions of Skype desktops.
- Added FTP client FileZilla for CLDG/CLDX.
- Added a twitter-client Choqok for KDE and Pino for Gnome/XFCE version.
- As a torrent-client in Gnome/XFCE is now using Deluge.
- Instead of Slim in CLDX will be used the login manager GDM.
- Added support for the Bulgarian language.
Release announce with screenshots: http://www.calculate-linux.ru/blogs/en/140/show