After four months of development left the beta version of the distribution Calculate Linux 11.0. Available for download all editions of distribution: Calculate Linux Desktop with desktop KDE (CLD), GNOME (CLDG) and XFCE (CLDX), Calculate Directory Server (CDS), Calculate Linux Scratch (CLS) and Calculate Scratch Server (CSS).
- Added binary repositories for Calculate Linux Desktop (CLD, CLDG and CLDX) and Calculate Directory Server (CDS) with rolling-release support.
- New minimalistic distro Calculate Scratch Server (CSS) is now available.
- Added new package calculate-assemble.
- Weekly builds are now available to public.
- Better support netbooks.
- More user-friendly interface Calculate Linux Desktop.
- Support for the combined storage of user profiles for different versions Calculate Linux Desktop (CLD, CLDG and CLDX).
- Updated Portage to version 2.2.
- Calculate Directory Server now includes new installer cl-install.
Use two methods to upgrade a previous version of Calculate Linux:
- To update Calculate Linux 10.9 install meta-package 'app-misc/calculate-meta'. To upgrade an earlier version, at the end of the command 'cl-install --live'.
- Download the ISO image to a directory /var/calculate/linux, then run the command 'cl-install-d /dev/sdaX', indicating a free partition to install. The installation will take 5-7 minutes, most plants will be transferred.