Unable to log in whith lxdm
I am annoyed because of a login problem.
With LXDM (default graphical login):
- When I type a wrong password, it returns instantly to the login invite.
- When I type the correct password, the display change like if the desktop was loading for about half a second, and then goes back to the login invite
In console mode (ctrl-alt-F1):
- I can login without any problem.
I precise I had only one user (yes, it is bad...) and use bodhi 1.3.?
I tried some unsuccessfull things:
- Rename the /home/myuser/.e directory -> Still unable to login and no new .e directory generated
- Create a new user (adduser mynewuser) -> The user has a /home/mynewuser/.e directory but can not login, exactly same process as the first user.
I don't remember what could have disturbed the system.
I just did a user password change (passwd in the default terminal application) and played with the themes and (animated)wallpapers.
If somebody has any idea...
Thanks for reading,
PS: I try to place the thread in the correct forum, hope it's ok
Last edited by Fregido; 09-28-2012 at 07:13 AM.