Welcome to LinuxQuestions.org, a friendly and active Linux Community.
You are currently viewing LQ as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, receive our newsletter, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many other special features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today!
Note that registered members see fewer ads, and ContentLink is completely disabled once you log in.
BEFORE YOU DOWNLOAD NESSUS
1. Download deb2tgz
2. type in the terminal: "sudo installpkg deb2tgz-1.0-noarch-1.tgz" (Without the quotes.)
DOWNLOAD & INSTALL NESSUS
1. Download Nessus. (Pick the debian one.)
2. type in the terminal: deb2tgz Nessus-5.0.0-debian6_i386.deb
3. type in the terminal: sudo installpkg Nessus-5.0.0-debian6_i386.tgz
4. Then check your email and you will find the instructions on how to register nessus with...