Welcome to LinuxQuestions.org, a friendly and active Linux Community.
You are currently viewing LQ as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, receive our newsletter, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many other special features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today!
Note that registered members see fewer ads, and ContentLink is completely disabled once you log in.
WHAT’S NEW IN VERSION 140504?
1. ExLight is now based on Ubuntu 14.04 alias Trusty Tahr, 64 bit, released April 17, 2014).
2. I have upgraded the Desktop environment Enlightenment (Beauty at your fingertips) to version 0.19. Installed from source.
3. I have replaced kernel 3.13.0-9-exton with kernel 3.13.0-24-exton.
4. ExLight’s ISO file is now a ISO-hybrid, which means that it can very easily be transferred (copied) to a USB pen drive. You can then even run ExLight...
WHAT’S NEW IN VERSION 140104?
1. ExLight is now based on upcoming Ubuntu 14.04 Trusty Tahr64 bit (to be released in a stable version in April 2014).
2. ExLight’s ISO file is now a ISO-hybrid, which means that it can very easily be transferred (copied) to a USB pen drive. You can then even run ExLight from the USB stick and save all your system changes on the stick. I.e. you will enjoy persistence! I’ve found two scripts which make the installation to USB very simple. The scripts are...